What our clients are saying!

"I first met Dr. Kan about eight years ago. It followed a less than satisfactory experience with another dentist, and I was apprehensive for the first visit. Dr. Kan's straightforward approach quickly put me at ease. Since then he has had to correct a number of problems that developed from the prior treatment by the other dentist. In every case he presented his assessment without embellishment and discussed the options in clear and sufficient detail to enable me to make a rational choice. He has never steered me toward a more expensive option or unnecessary procedure, and his carefulness and skill inspire confidence. For the first time since retiring from the United States Airforce seventeen years ago I feel that I have a professional in my corner who is as interested in my dental health as I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment